Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lady Gaga's Pee to Turn into Perfume



Pop icon Lady Gaga's urine is all set to be bottled up and sold as a perfume. During an event she was backstage and she apparently couldn't make it to the ladies room and hence ended up going to a dressing room where she peed in a bottle. Since then, that bottle has been considered a pop artifact.

Meanwhile, TV presenter Andy Cohen's personal assistants found a recipe to make it into perfume and cooked up Gaga's fragrant sample for all to enjoy.

"It's a long story, but she did. She said on her way out, 'Look, I couldn't get my way to the bathroom, I'm sorry'.She's a superstar, she's Lady Gaga, she can pee wherever she wants as far as I'm concerned," Cohen said.

"So, we have it in a pretty bottle. I know, it's kind of gross, but that is a pop culture artifact, if you ask me. That is going to be worth something," he added.

This comes as no surprise as the pop icon is reknowed for her tantrums and over the top antics.

Recently, Lady Gaga's former assistant, Jennifer O'Neill, filed a lawsuit stating that she slept in the same bed as the pop icon.

"I was by her side virtually 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That includes sleeping in the same bed with her, because she did not sleep alone," O'Neill stated.

She also alleged that she even had to fulfil Gaga's basic needs. "She might have said: 'I need some tea... can you get my computer for me...I need a tampon, the toilet doesn't flush' ", said O'Neill who is suing Lady Gaga for $390,000 in unpaid overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment