Saturday, June 22, 2013

Leah’s Fancy Lanvin Perfume


I’ve never been someone who cared that much about having a “scent.”

When I studied abroad in Paris I discovered I really liked the Eau de The Vert fragrance from Roger & Gallet that was in every pharmacy so I just wore that from time to time. Then I scored this little purple bottle of Lanvin Éclat d’Arpège at a Lanvin event and now I’m hooked. This stuff just smells refined and sexy and not at all sweet which is really my only criteria in a scent. I love it and I’m dreading the day I finish it up and have to cough up the nearly $100 price tag to replace it. But I’ll do it because it’s that good.

Nice but very soft,it goes away in one hour.It s fresh and inofensive,the lemon is very present,at least on me,then it s gone. Wonderful spring / summer scent. Very lady-like and refreshing but in a very soft way, not your garden variety drugstore generic scent. Suitable for all ages without coming off as trying too hard. On its own the EDP longetivity is short but layered with the body lotion (at least on my skin), lasts at least 6-8 hours.

Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment