Sunday, September 4, 2011

Usher UR Perfume For Women by Usher

Pop Star And Actor Usher Launched This Delectable Fruity/ Floral Scent For Women In 2008 As The Feminine Counterpart To His Men's Cologne Ur. Notes Include Fresh Peach, Freesia, Osmanthus, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Peony, Woodsy Notes, Musk And Praline. This player who is known for his love of nightlife and women put the best of both things together in his UR. As you look at the notes, you will know Usher has not left any scent known to man without incorporating it in this fragrance. I received this perfume recently and the scent is pleasantly intoxicating. It has a light, sweet, sophisticated yet youthful, floral scent to it. Many perfumes smell too strong when you first apply them. UR smells great immediately upon application and takes you on a journey as it progressively gets better. I normally like Donna Karan's cashmere mist, which I still enjoy, but this will definitely be a go to perfume from now on. A little goes and long way and it's long lasting. I wore it for the first time yesterday and I was complemented on how great I smelled. This has become one of my favorites to wear. I would say that its more of a day fragrance, but I love wearing it day or night. I wish that the scent would last longer on me. I would say that it lasts 6-8 hours. When it starts to fade I just reapply. So help your friends hang out with a celebrity, this time you are the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment