Thursday, February 6, 2014

THE FRAGRANCE COMPANY THAT MADE ME FORGET ABOUT EVERY OTHER SCENT EVER


image


Earlier this fall, I finally bought a fragrance that I had been wanting for a really, really long time. It wasn’t cheap, but fragrances are an investment. Really, anything is an investment as long as you call it “an investment.” See how easy that is?! Besides, you shouldn’t apologize for spending money on yourself. You shouldn’t apologize for anything!

So I was wearing my new scent for a couple of weeks, feeling like that bitch. I felt so good, like I had found the best scent on earth, the one scent that I would be wearing for the rest of my life.

That is, until I discovered Odin. Now, it’s like I don’t even know who I am anymore.

Odin is a collection of 11 unisex fragrances that are made up of some of the most unique and unconventional notes I’ve come across in the fragrance world, and I’ve smelled everything. The thing that really sets Odin apart from the rest is their expert use of notes that you’re going to be hard-pressed to find anywhere else. The first time I read about the line and really looked into, I was intrigued. The scents look good on paper, but that’s nothing compared to how they smell on your skin.

Cut to me, smelling myself, all day. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment