Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Hugo Boss Perfume: 'Boss Jour Pour Femme' Fragrance



Gwenyth Paltrow recently interviewed with Women's Wear Daily about her family, business life, and newest role as the face of new Hugo Boss perfume Boss Jour Pour Femme. The Goop founder and wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin is the queen at balancing work and play, and continues to add projects to pad her ever-growing resume while raising her two children Apple, 9, and Moses, 7.

Gwenyth Paltrow will be the face of the new Boss Jour Pour Femme, which is designed to complement the Boss Nuit Pour Femme perfume. With top notes of grapefruit flower and lime, lily of the valley, heart of freesia and honeysuckle, the "floral-fruity" scent has woodsy notes of white birch and creamy amber at its base. Why did Hugo Boss choose the ubiquitous Gwyneth to front the campaign for the new fragrance?

"I wake up at 7 a.m., I get [the kids] fed, and I get them dressed in their uniforms, any bits of homework are finished," Gwyneth Paltrow explained. "I take them to school. [Apple] gets dropped off at 8:25 a.m., and [Moses] gets dropped off at 8:45 a.m., so we have a croissant together in his school dining room and we do reading together. Then I go home and I work for one hour on all the e-mails that come in overnight from L.A. Then I exercise from about 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Then I work on Goop pretty much the rest of the day until I pick up my kids and then they have various activities."

But just because Gwyneth's day-to-day is more domestic than anything these days doesn't mean the star won't be jetsetting as a part of her new Hugo Boss fragrance gig. "I'm going to Spain next week for two days [for the official launch of Boss Jour Pour Femme in Valencia] so I still get to travel and meet really interesting people and have a work interaction. But it's not like I am out of the house for three months," Paltrow told WWD at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Boss Jour Pour Femme will be sold as an eau de parfum at 30 ml. for $46, 50 ml. for $59 and 75 ml. for $75. Other Boss Jour Pour Femme products include a shower gel, body lotion and deodorant.

The Ellen Show- Gwyneth Paltrow 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment