Saturday, May 28, 2011

Black Rue 21 Spring Into Action



Back in college one of my favorite style stores was Rue 21, they just seemed to offer the stuff I like, color, cuts and fashion. I liked their denim and jackets, but mostly I liked their shirt collection. Back then I did not pay attention to their fragrance collection or maybe they just had none.

Until last summer when I was in one of Utah's Rue 21 stores, and I picked up a bottle of Black, one of three male cologne. The good news, it goes for $9.99 making it a bargain. I liked it because it suits a modern man like myself who like to spray it on his way to work or for some casual night activities.

When I tested scent I knew I had smelled something like this combination before, an Ed Hardy (Tiger). While this is a pleasant smell, it's not too strong making it just right. On the downside, it does not last for long...just like a quick splash of freshness. You will instantly notice tangy citrus with traces of mandarin and lemon with a hint of modern musk.

No comments:

Post a Comment