Sunday, May 29, 2011

People Go Wild For Ralph Lauren Wild



If you are in the market for a scent that is both sweet cherry-like with a hit of musk then Ralph Lauren Wild is your target. This is one of the true scents that lasts a long time when you wear it. I've had many women ask my wife for the name of the perfume. Men like myself are helpless against it! After all what's not to like.

Roa also enjoys the to like it a lot, and many have asked her so many times where they could buy it for their girlfriends/wives. She says this is the best scent that smells fresh and kind of berryish. In the past she has not been too keen on cherry smell, but not with Ralph Lauren Wild.

So again if you are into fruity, floral, and musky aspects, then give it a whiff. The musky is the least prevalent, and isn't detectable until I've worn it for several hours. Luckily, this particualr scent is available in many outlets with that comes the trouble with imitations and knockoff off so keep that in mind. I know Wild is one of those fragrances that I will be gifting to my sisters back home once I return home.


No comments:

Post a Comment