Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Lamb of Gwen Stefani Smells




This scent is a citrusy floral fragrance that is a result of the notes used in its creation. But the first impression you get is misleading. I thought it was soapy and fresh. These notes are lotus flower, green mango, sycamore wood, aromatic rushes and others. To my better luck this one of the few mainstream scents out there that are unisex. Not only can I enjoy the scent, but I can also take it with me. For a man with come with a hint of sweet.

I love the green mango elment awhich helps usher this scent into your senses. This is all due to the grapefruit note and this is the perfect entrance for this fragrance. Green mango is also contained in the first layer and this adds a bit of greenness, but it works well. It's a complex fragrance but made in a perfect balance, no one element tried to overpower the rest.

Roa was given a set of this for her birthday and I gotta say, I felt I was getting the present. The lotions come in handy with a complimentary scent and so does the body wash. One another note, they need to redesign the cover, it's so hard to read the lingo on the box, I know Gwen goes for odd twisted lyrics in her music, but when I buy something I like to read the story and the literature. Also black is not the right color for this floral arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment