Monday, June 11, 2012

Getting Lucky By Bumping Into Lucky No 6 Cologne


The Chinese consider number 6 to luck a symbol of luck and good fortunate. That's what I learned a long time ago. But what I just learned that Lucky Number 6 cologne is also a source of good fortune. Roa had he female version for some time and I came to love it. Then to be frank this one was on sale at some store and I was tempted to pick it as a gift. I picked two one for me and one for my father in law.

I opened the box and got and the bottle out, sprayed a little bit and then Roa smelled she was pleased with what she was smelling and asked me to pour away the good stuff. It seems that Liz Claiborne the brand behind this fragrance. So here's the story:

This is more musky and mature. Not to be confused with "Lucky You". I was hoping for a different spin on a classic fragrance, but this is not that. This comes out as one of my all time favorite scent. It's fairly strong but very masculine and not too obnoxious. It's hard to describe but as the bottle would suggest it has oriental notes and some woody notes. I do like the exotic look the bottle comes in. It turn out this is hard to find scent so grab a bottle while you can because it's hard to find in stores anymore. If one to compare Lucky No 6 to anything, Stetson Black comes to mind and it's also inexpensive substitute.

So if you are one of those men whose taste in men's cologne includes Polo, Tommy Bahama, Burberry Brit etc. you would probably like this as well. A little does go a long way and the spray nozzle gives too much of a blast. I have gotten more compliments on this than any of my other colognes. Even those interns in our office have taken notice. So, if you want to try an underrated fragrance, you will like its unique smell and so far all the compliments have been positive and I appreciate that no one can name what I'm wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment