Monday, June 11, 2012

Lucky 6 By Liz Claiborne For Women Is Pretty


I know it sucks for most females when someone can guess the perfume they are wearing. They like to have mysterious pleasant scent that keeps people guessing. Thus women tend to be more adventurous with their selection, they will give a no brand a test drive. If they don't like it, they would re-gift it and call is good. Also there's that thing where most women usually get so sick of  a a perfume after a while.

Let me start off by saying that as far as scents go, one could do a lot worse. Lucky No 6 isn't a perfume that packs a lot of punch as far as originality. What it does is make you smell pretty and I know you would not mind spritzing this on your flesh. When I picked up the bottle it was part of a gift set so, I did not think much of it. It was actually a quite pleasant, woody, oriental. I thought that I was lucky to have stumbled upon such an inexpensive but pleasant fragrance. It does have some staying power for a cheaper brand so if you're looking for some bang for your buck, Claiborne is your girl.

I know my sister had an issues with it and here's what she told me:

Some have said that it dries down on my skin was horrible. Some feel it makes them feel like butter the entire day. It's true some people claim some fragrances just don't work with their body chemistry? I didn't believe it until I got this. This fragrance went from 'ok' to 'did I just rub country crock on my body?" Again, this is purely my experience with my skin but be wary of how it might react with your own body. I can't even explain how it changed scents to go from one extreme to another but it did not wear well on me.

. Sometimes i get so sick that i just throw the perfume away because i know that I will never be able to wear it again wtihout gagging. Lucky no. 6 is VERY simple and not too overpowering. I have been wearing it for at least 3 weeks now and show no sign of ever giving up this fenomenal perfume.

I now give this perfume to female freinds and relatives as gifts. Whenever I am wearing this perfume, my husband always comments on how good I smell! I LOVE IT! By the way; the Men's version is intoxicating as I have noted earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment