Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's You Excuse To Wear Fragrance?


You really do not need any! 


When I first came to America, I was surprised that men don't own much cologne and when you have too many, they might think you are strange. But this is changing now. I know back home, guys love a good scent, and the only thing I could afford there was knock off brands that comes in a cool bottle. Now, I have a great collection and enjoy talking about them too.

The excitement I get each time I spray on a new fragrance is hard to match. It's like walking into a rainbow, a waterfall and spring garden at the same time. Yes, I mean that! It changes your mood and makes you happy in an instant and makes you forget for a quick second about what's bothering you--I am still talking about fragrance here.

I know Roa appreciates my keen sense of fragrance, I pick hers too, she trusts me. Something about my nose and the ability to detect more notes than most can. So to answer my earlier questions, after I take my morning shower, I hit the bottle, at work I have few bottles with me depending on the mood and the setting, I pick one. then at night before I go to bed, I spray on some other scent that I miss. Not to forget the special occasions as well, I am always looking forward to filling my clothes with those pleasant flowery happy scents.

I have reached the point where I git people a lot of fragrance, it's one of those underrated pleasured in life. I know my own mother asks me to send her some new fragrance with anybody who is going back home. She is older now yet still appreciate a good scent and so does my grandfather who likes a good shower and a fresh cologne.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment