Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zirh Ikon: Vanity Shouldn't Cost A Fortune


2008 was a terrible year for most of us, but for those who like great cologne, it was a happy year since Zirh Ikon was launched. It's my favorite cologne, I got it once as a gift and have never really found anything that I like as much as this. I am a little bias, as I own almost all of "ZIRH's" cologna. I really do love them all. IKON is good.

Zirh Ikon is basically a fragrance of incense and wood dried in my opinion represents a virile and macho style where not everyone can use it in this list of notes saying that the iris and amber, but can not detect these notes. It comes with a decent longevity. Zirh Ikon has a cool name and feels very linear in my skin does not undergo major changes.

Finally a great option if you do not want to spend a lot and get a quality fragrance and very masculine... and you will be smelling like you just took a walk in one of those world famous Marrakesh Markets. Enjoy the perfect fusion of flowers, spices and wine with some darker notes lurking underneath. The longevity is decent. The spicy juice is just great for a cold weather scent, and something different. 

Finally a great option if you do not want to spend a lot and get a quality fragrance and very masculine. If compliments your measurement of a goof scent, then get used to them with Zirh. Just do not over do it if the weather is too hot outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment