Monday, November 4, 2013

'A man must invest in a good perfume'


Style file: Sharman Joshi, actor

Fashion to me is: Not trying too hard to look stylish. At the end of the day, you've got to be comfortable with what you're wearing.

My style mantra: Very casual. I don't believe in following trends without knowing whether they suit me or not.

One thing that makes me feel sexy: A nice shower and great clothes. If you look good, you feel good. What you wear adds a lot of confidence to your personality.

Five essentials of a man's wardrobe: A black shirt, a white shirt, a pair of jeans, a great pair of shoes and underwear if you care(winks).

A priceless possession I'd never want to give away: My classic Rolex watch. I wouldn't part with it for anything.

My ideal outfit for:

A fun party: Jeans and shirt

A formal work setting: Trousers and a well-ironed shirt or maybe a tuxedo, depending on the ambience

A casual day out with friends: Track pants and a T-shirt with a cool print A date: A pair of denims and a crisp white linen shirt.

My shopping strategy: I never think twice before buying anything. I follow my instincts. If I like something, I pick it up.

Perfumes I swear by: Azzaro, Hugo Boss, Polo Green and Issey Miyake.


Full Interview 

No comments:

Post a Comment