Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I FOUND TWO MERMAID FRAGRANCES BECAUSE WE'RE ALL OBSESSED WITH MERMAIDS.




Some of you may know this, some may not. Here at xoJane, some of us, many of us, have a huge obsession with mermaids. Can you blame us? They’re by far the coolest, sexiest mythical creatures ever. Remember those bitchy lagoon mermaids from Peter Pan? All hairflips and lashes. They didn’t give a DAMN. 
Anyway, mer-gang, today I swim up to you with a mer-themed article about mermaid fragrances! Mermaids and fragrances are two of my absolute favorite things, so you know straight out the gate that I am ALL about these!
I know they live in the ocean, and the ocean smells gross sometimes. But when I imagine how a mermaid would smell, which I so frequently do, I imagine they’d smell sweet, sultry, fresh, fruity and beachy, or something. You know. Like a hot girl with a fish tail that doesn’t exist! I wonder what they shampoo with…

Without spiraling completely off track, the green and floral notes keep Mermaid’s Kiss light and sophisticated enough to wear to the office, while the fruity notes keep it playful and great for a mermaid of any age. Pineapple is my favorite fruit, so I LOVE when it shows up in a fragrance, which is rare. More pineapple fragrances, please!
It also comes in a body crème and scrub that are both fantastic. Especially the coarse sugar and salt scrub that melts away as it exfoliates and leaves your skin scary smooth, getting rid of dead skin and leaving behind moisturizing plant oils. And it’s PINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment