Monday, November 18, 2013

Britney Spears Celebrates 10 Years of Fragrances, Plus Win an Autographed Bottle of Your Own!


Calling all Britney Spears fans!

If you want to get your hands on your very own autographed bottle of the star's brand new 10-year anniversary Fantasy fragrance, you better work!

That's right, the pop princess has just unveiled her latest perfume, which is available to Kohls.com, to mark a decade of making perfumes for her loyal fans, and we've got one treasured bottle up for grabs signed by Britney herself!

The striking black and gold bottle feels edgy and mysterious and the scent is aromatic with notes of lychee, quince, fresh kiwi, cupcake accord, jasmine petals, white chocolate orchid, smooth musk and more.

So heavenly!

"I still find it shocking that it has been 10 years. It's funny but as I look back, it feels like each fragrance marked a different time in my life and each one represents a different piece of who I was at the time,"  Britney said in a release. "I have the most loyal fan foundation on the planet. This is such a good example of how loyal, passionate and supportive my fans have been throughout the years.

Suddenly, what started out as something about me, is now about my fans. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today."

And there you have it, ladies! This one's for you.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment