Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why Bollywood's Darling Alia Bhatt uses only men's perfumes!



Alia Bhatt, the Indian actress and model who appears in Bollywood filmsspoke to the Times Of India 
Talking about her dream guy she says, "He has to be tall. I like guys with a stubble and a big Adam's apple. He has to have a personality and be funny. If he's not funny then it's going be really sad. And he must smell nice. Smell is something that attracts me instantly. So if the guy smells nice, there is an instant attraction. I use only men's perfumes. I change my perfumes every month."

1 comment:

  1. Deal of the day you can buy French Perfumes, Vodka Perfume, Cologne For Men, Best Perfume In The World and Most Popular Perfumes in very adorable price. visit our website and find best deals in man perfume. Most Popular Perfumes

    ReplyDelete