Friday, August 2, 2013

Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox Swiss Army


For promoting its new “Swiss Unlimited” perfume, Victorinox has opted for Imagin, a mini-packaging solution from Aptar Beauty + Home.

 For a stronger impact, the extra-flat cardboard spray (0.3 ml for 2 to 3 sprays) has been customised with an accessory flying the colors of the Swiss brand.

Swiss Unlimited by Victorinox Swiss Army is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Swiss Unlimited was launched in 2009. The fragrance features wormwood, fir and green notes.

I appreciate masculine fragrances but this one is very especial to me. I use it frequently and I feel more than comfortable, it brings me a sense of pureness and happiness. The original idea for unlimited is to reproduce the smell of the Alpes, and it gets to the point. A unique freshness made of artemisia, aquatic mint, lavender, fir, and unmistakable juniper; this note is not described but it certainly makes the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment