Monday, June 10, 2013

Fragrance And Beauty Are Ecstasy


Fragrance and beauty are ecstasy, especially when it is natural like the smell of a rose when one passes by it. Perfume and incense bring joy to our heart, an enchanting scent is a magic on its own but relating perfume with future is not justifiable. Cleanliness and sensibility are the fragrances of women. A woman accompanied with virtue leaves her fragrance forever even after she is gone and not the woman who has sprayed her body with the bottled perfumes sold at stores. Personality is the future of a women and perfume is the future of a flower.

Perfumes somewhat add charm to one’s personality but I do not think that a woman’s future is anyway dependent upon just a mere bottle of fragrance. It may create a good impression at first sight but the ultimate impression is created only by one’s behavior. I really don’t like any fragrance. I believe that I’m okay the way nature has created me, we all know nature has created everything almost perfect. And I give more preference to quality so, I’m not brand conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment