Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beyoncé Knowles on 'playful' perfume



Beyoncé Knowles is expanding her perfume line to include a limited edition version of her classic Heat scent in honour of her current world tour.

The superstar has dedicated her latest fragrance to her fans as a reminder of her special performances.

Entitled Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, the limited edition perfume has the tag line 'introducing a new kind of fire,' which is a reference to the original concept behind the 2010 fragrance.

"I love my music, I love performing and most of all I love and appreciate my fans," the singer stated in the official release. "I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances."

To coincide with the launch, Beyoncé has started a website dedicated to her fragrance pursuits.

Here fans can find out more about her three main perfumes Heat, Heat Rush and Pulse, plus see images from the campaign videos and shop for the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment