Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Watch Out For The Anti Perfume: She HATES Perfume!

By Helena 
So me and perfume have never gone together, despite my self-identification as a girly girl.

Can those cards be revoked? Renewed? Because according to Ike, who allegedly violated some "man law" in revealing this to me, women who smell nice are considered very, very sexy, which DUH, but also really?

I looked on stunned as my boyfriend leaned back and closed his eyes, recounting how if a woman passed him on the street wafting the perfect amount of perfume (any perfume), she would instantly be underlined in his book. If two women passed him, both attractive, and only one "smelled nice" then that's the one he'd remember. 

If the stereotypical way to a man's heart is through his stomach than what's the nose lead to? My guess is his loins. And both landmarks are pretty vital on the love train. So I've been reconsidering my zero tolerance stance on smell goods.

It's not like I don't have a few bottles of liquid sexy in the house, I just never use them. They were all gifted to me by one aunt or random coworker some time or another. And they sit prettily on my vanity just begging to be put to good use. Thing is I'm not sure that any of them are me per se, since I'm new to the fragrance game.

This is an interesting read for more 

No comments:

Post a Comment