Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Adam Levine’s New Perfume (Adam Levine discusses his line of fragrance )


In a video introducing the new line of scents, Levine attempts to dial down his own rhetoric and explain his about-face. In the video, posted below, Levine notes: “Now, it’s not that I hate celebrities, and it’s not that I hate fragrances. It’s that when I see them, I don’t necessarily believe that the people who were promoting them were particularly connected to what they were making.”

He continues his musings by noting , “You don’t want to be alarmed by a scent” – which sounds like a reasonable place to start building a signature scent – dubbing his own eponymous perfume duo “the anti-celebrity fragrance.” Levine adds, “I think I really created two different scents that are bold and unique, and make people feel good about themselves. God, I mean, that’s a good thing to do.” Adam Levine perfume is now available for $65, while Adam Levine’s dignity is clearly priceless.

Read more


Adam Levine discusses his line of fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment