Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ETERNITY by Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum Spray



One day I was in the department store at the fragrance counter, and started just smelling different woman perfumes. When I smelled this one I stopped dead in my tracks. I am not sure why but this smell absolutely drives me crazy. It is such an alluring and attractive smell. Soon after smelling I purchased it with my Macy's Card.

That smell just drives me crazy, I cant stop sniffing it and it drives me wild. I am not alone. Everyone I know who has smelled it loves it. Most men agree with me that the smell just drives them nuts. Men will be drawn to you and driven crazy by your presence. If your going out to have a good time and you want anyone who smells you to be immediately drawn to you like bees to honey. This is one way to get free drinks.

Eternity is a strangely cool & innocuous floral scent that has an aromatic quality. It's like I'm in my own little, light blue perfume cloud that's perfectly suited for contemplation & thought. Eternity lasts & lasts, unlike so many fragrances today, and two or three sprays will do. I think this one is best applied as a mist walk-through. Chemistry is everything with Eternity (even the men version). The white floral are relatively subdued, not overly sweet, and they linger ... for what almost seems like an eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment