Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker With Glamour



Sure many guys don't like Jessica Parker, but most of them will approve of her perfume Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. This lady knows a thing or two about sex in the city and with that comes the smell that traps the target.

Here's what Roa had to say I've worn primarily green/citrus scents for years--Hugo Boss Woman, Happy to Be--and was very happy with them. I smelled this first on a scent strip and was intrigued; it had the crispness I like in the greener scents, but also a softness I've missed in my scents, an unexpected light musk richness. I have weird chemistry & most scents are dicey on me, so I tried this half a dozen times before purchasing, and every time I tried it, I found something new to love. I'm well beyond wishing to smell 'cute'--and this fragrance is exactly what I'm growing into, a scent for a sophisticated woman.

It's not old, it's not young; it's mature, and equally appropriate with a sweater and jeans or evening wear. The only scent I bother with anymore. I've had great success with the life of the scent--I put it on at 8am and my husband can still smell it on me at bedtime--but I prefer that it be subtle enough that only a person standing next to me smell it; perhaps some who find it short-lived prefer a bolder scent.

Just keep on mind fragrance don't smell the same on everyone. In fact, one of my favorites always smelled like bubble gum on someone else I knew, while it retained a much deeper, sensuous fragrance on me.

Carrie on TV always dressed in style and glamour. She brings both of those qualities to her first fragrance, "Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker."

No comments:

Post a Comment