Monday, August 22, 2011

Versace Bright Crystal Pommegranate Heaven



This's a long-lasting perfume. Although you may not smell on yourself after a while - trust me, it's there - you will get compliments on it all day long - even after a 12 hour day at the office or after hours in the heat. This is one die hard perfume.

I honestly was skeptical and predetermined from other reviews, ordering perfume over the Internet would end as a complete nightmare, You are in for a good surprise. A wonderful scent that has a balance of not being too girlie but still withstands from smelling too mature or musky, its fresh,fruity,sweet,airy,with a hint of floral thats not overbearing i.e. 'the old lady smell' and not a hint of citrus, which I hate, and seems to be in a lot of fragrances nowadays.

Roa is 20 something and both the boys and girls go gaga over this scent and it's permanently embedded in her linens, clothing, car, etc. just from how often she wears it - the scent lingers in my closet and on my mattress and pillows so even after I wash everything, it's still around - which I love! You may even want to spritz a tiny bit on your closet rail or your pillows before you put on the pillow case. Think of it as your own brand.

Perfumes change with your own body chemistry so I recommend trying it on in a store first or getting a sample before you purchase. Very pleased with this purchase and will continue to buy my perfume this way. I'm about due for another bottle. Also, do try to purchase it in the winter, the heat and shipping time will impact the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment