Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kiss Her By Kiss For Women




sure you may not be a big fan of their music and their outlandish outfits, but you still can have some KISS action. The first time you buy this perfume, I was pretty doubtful, because he thought the price so low as to maybe a bad perfume. That's the adventure of smells, you always have to take a chance and if you don't like it, there is the gift option.

When I received could not believe the smell so incredible that I had this bottle. Whenever I stand perfume in the morning to go to work, and when I get home at night, my wife left my skin smelling the scent is so divine that is inlaid into my last pore. Do not hesitate to make a second purchase and hand it to your girlfriends. Ladies buy this perfume is the most divine and the price is incredibly amazing, you and your husband would have something new to chat about.

Of all the perfumes that I have used through out the years, I can honestly say that KISS is by far the most intriguing, sensual, and stimulating perfume I have ever worn. While roa is not much of a big fan of KISS, but both I and her purchased the perfume and cologne. I can't pull myself away to wear anything else. Thank you KISS for marketing this product.

I know that Gene is the entrepreneur, but it would also be great if Paul marketed lipstick that was similar to the one he wears on stage. He could really say...KISS ME with red lips on a white box! Maybe other makeup ideas could follow. Gene is a love him or hate him sort of type, but as far as this fragrance, it seems there's a lot of love to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment