Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ralph Rocks Women "Holy Rocks"



Of course the original Ralph perfume will always be the best, but if you find yourself a little bored with this classic perfume I would suggest trying this one out of the other two choices you could take. First off Ralph Cool smells too much like the original Ralph, and Ralph Hot is just a little too much for me (I can't distinguish what I don't like, just not the best). This perfume smells a lot like Ralph Hot, but has just a little different smell to it.

The thing that sold me on this perfume was the very low key hint of coconut. I love the smell, and definitely love this perfume. This one is perfect for the beach bound people or those who miss being in that surrounding. This will have to be my scent for this summer! Shop around for a good deal, it pays.

I'm saddened due to the discontinuation of this product on the market, I buy this regularly for my wife from Amazon because she loves it. I am sure they will bring it back in some other form.

No comments:

Post a Comment