Monday, August 29, 2011

Let Davidoff Cool Water Be Your Wingman



One of the most reviewed and celebrated fragrance for me out there. It comes in gift sets too.

I have been wearing this cologne for at least a decade, since I was in college out in the Midwest. If you are one of those people who get a watery eyes, stuffy nose, headache, and other allergy symptoms. Cool Water is a cologne you can wear with no problems. Over the years I have received many compliments from women. It is not the sort of cologne that overpowers, but when you hold a woman close she will sense it. Women I have dated in the past have later remarked to me that they still miss my smell. It is a great cologne.

Davidoff Cool water is a very successful cologne, although it never hit the heights of CK1 et al. I prefer it precisely because it is less common than the current trendy spray. How do you describe the scent in words? I suppose the same way that you describe a color to a blind person: with lots of big words and futile hand gestures.

I like the smell, that's why I use it. Others will hate it. Women have complimented me on it, it's all up to you to seal the deal. If you needed a wing man in your game, then you can always rely on Davidoff Cool Water, it will weed out the competition.

Make sure to get the 3oz version to comely with the airport regulations. This means that they will toss your 4.2oz bottle of CW even if it is clearly 3/4 empty. If you like to travel light and don't check in any luggage, get the smaller bottle. Of just check in your bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment