Thursday, August 25, 2011

Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy For Men



This comes in many versions that appeal to the most demanding man of style.

At the Macy's Store, walking into the men section for care, and upon my arrival, a bottle caught my eyes, and the sales associates went for it and give me a whiff. A fraction of a second later, I now have a real keeper for my collection. Irressistable is a light fragrance that gets many, many compliments from women and men alike.

Its fragrance lasts throughout the day and is pleaseing to the senses. Its a great fresh smell that is neither musky or fruity, I don't feel like a teenager like some of the colognes make me feel. Its an awesome scent that deserves a chance, try it out next time you go to Macy's or a fragrance shop, you'll see what chocolate, and wood do to your olfactories!

No cologne should be noticeable from a distance greater than an embrace and this one is very strong at first, but just be sure to put it on a half hour or so before you go out and you'll be fine. It quickly settles down and stays in for the long haul. I know you will never fail to get positive comments from women when I wear it. It has a clean scent with citrus notes yet smells masculine, not feminine. Trust me, women will love this scent on you. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment