Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lucky 6 By Liz Claiborne For Women




I stumbled across this fabulous perfume while testing them at an airport during an international trip, I had been shopping around for another favorite perfume and had tested dozens. I sprayed lucky #6 for women on a test strip and was immediately taken by the soft, woody, almost spicy sweet scent. This product is fantastically priced for such an expensive smelling fragrance. Lucky #6 immediately climbed to the top of my all time favorite list! I now give this perfume to female friends and relatives as gifts. Whenever roa is wearing this perfume, I always comment on how good she smell! I will be checking the Men's version I hear it's intoxicating !

It's very light but surprisingly complex and I always get lots of compliments, often from total strangers. If you are the jealous type be aware. I've never worn the eau de toilette, so I can't speak about it, but the eau de parfum is a wonderful scent that ranks in quality to many fine smells

In my househol, we love this one so much that we make sure we have another one for special occasions like someone's birthday or something, we always give it as a gift that makes us proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment