Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male By Jean Paul Gaultier



Perhaps the most iconic fragrance bottle men know of.

I first placed an order with (Sephora) and with each order you get free samples, one of the samples was LeMale cologne. The smell of it is amazing, very sexy scent. It is not musky and smells clean and fresh but manly at the same time. For Valentines day my wife give me the full size bottle of LeMale. I am a better man for it. In a way this gift is for her too.

I sent a sample to my brother in law was surprised! He loves the cologne and he normally is not a cologne wearer. The longevity and projection are very strong, which is great if you crazy about it I personally think this should be classified as a chemical warfare agent and should not be used with care, it's very effective

I just had to tell how I felt about Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier. It is one of the best men's cologne that I have ever used. Not so strong and not too weak, just right. I'm not saying that they don't smell good, but just one spray and I just can't handle it.

Be aware of counterfeit and imitator, there are so many of those out there. This is a popular item and many make their own versions of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment