Friday, October 11, 2013

'Toast Scented' Perfume Is Only Mildly Weird Compared to These 5 Other Scents



1. Beef Jerky Companies

It's delicious and an excellent source of protein. Sadly most of us avoid it because we are not 18-year-old boys on a road-trip. But a sexy spritz of beefy musky? Meow. Jerky -- it's what's for dinner.

2. Popcorn Companies

I love microwave popcorn so much that the idea of ripping apart the bag to dab my pressure points with the butter doesn't seem that much of a stretch. Though granted, spraying on the aroma would probably be much more pleasant.

3. Bagel Companies

Worth it for the design of the bottle alone. If I could start each day smelling like an everything bagel, I would be happy and everyone would want to sit next to me in meetings.

4. Cupcake Companies

There's a lot of perfume that tries to smell like dessert. Most of it falls short of the mark, tending to be sickly sweet and cloying. What I wouldn't give to sniff the bottled honest-to-god smell of a warm, vanilla cake -- buttery bliss! 

5. Waffle Companies

Nothing says couture like waffles ... which don't say it at all. It's a pity too, because I've always thought that Anna Wintour probably smelled like toasted vanilla and maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment