Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Olympic Orchid’s Siam Proun: An Earthy, Floral, Fall Fragrance


From the moment I signed up for Olfactif, a monthly perfume subscription box service, my nose has been in heaven. I could barely pick a favorite scent from my July and August collections, and September’s box did not disappoint. This time, however, picking a favorite was easy — the orange blossom, lavender, and mint notes highlighted in this highly concentrated and long lasting scent make me feel nostalgic for the present day in the best way possible. Priced at $65 for 30ml, Olympic Orchid’s Siam Proun is an instant classic.

According to Olfactif:

“Siam Proun is a radiant oriental fragrance, a Mediterranean garden atop a bright, rich, amber base. It is named after a villa in the south of France where perfumer Ellen Covey spent time with her family as a teenager, and recalls the scent of herbs and flowers carried on the seaside breeze.”

I mean … who doesn't want to smell like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment