Thursday, December 19, 2013

The PJs, Pumps and Perfume Dhani Wants For the Holidays



Deciding what to ask for for Christmas is almost as difficult as deciding what to get other people. There are just SO MANY THINGS I WANT. However, I was able to narrow that list down to a few favorites that, hey, you might want to!

1. A.P.C. Silk Lucy Dress, $455, available at Steven Alan
Pretty sure this is the LBD, er, LND (It’s navy) of my dreams. I’m obsessed with the classic shape and flattering belted waist.

2. Marina Pajama Shirt, $145 & Paloma Pajama Short, $64, both available at Sleepy Jones
Pajamas are my jam(as) and so is purple. Radiant Orchid may be Pantone’s color of 2014, but I’ve long been into the color. As silly as it sounds, it works really well with my skin tone.

3. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette, $77, available at Sephora
My reason for wanting this is pretty simple: It’s my favorite scent and I’m almost out of my probably-eighth bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment