Wednesday, February 27, 2013

24 Perfumes Some Guys Love To HATE!






He should always be very complimentary of my perfumes. But some men cannot hold back when they hate a certain perfume. When he doesn't like one he definitely lets me know! I think such men should be celebrated for being forward enough to complain about your perfume without being a jerk of course. Some men if they strongly dislike a perfume they always seem to describe it as 'too sweet', get the hint.
  1. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie: This one was described as body odor by one guy!  She added guys' noses don't like 'cute' scents.
  2. Guerlain Insolence:  My brother hates it on me, he complain it´s too synthetic, like a cheap lollipop. But I still love it!! 
  3. Escada Escada: My boyfriend hates it
  4. Thierry Mugler Angel : I personally hate this: it’s a male repellent
  5. Kiehl`s Original Musk: I like this myself, but I've heard a few less than great comments.
  6. Yves Saint Laurent Opium: my better half doesn't care for these at all!! Here are his comments...
  7. Jean Paul Gaultier: what are you wearing? You smell like burning plastic and vanilla extract.
  8. Serge Lutens Chergui : And this one he REALLY dislikes! He thinks it smells like dying pine trees, worms and dirt... his exact words.
  9. Clinique Aromatics Elixir
  10. Dior Poison
  11. Estee Lauder Cinnabar / Aliage / Sensuous
  12. Dior Diorella
  13. Burberry Burberry Women: The exact comment was 'it smells like a hospital', “Dirty Hair”
  14. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette. / Chance
  15. Caron Parfum Sacre
  16. Lanvin Oxygene
  17. Versace Versense
  18. Yves Rocher So Elixir 
  19. Acqua di Parma
  20. Blu Mediterraneo
  21. Mandorlo di Sicilia
  22. Sarah Jessica Parker Covet
  23. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle
  24. Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Perfume Essence
Also husbands may hate the expensive stuff, something to think about. Some perfumes are  meant to be sexy but most men I know don't like it. My husband likes Opium and Cinnebar but I only like them as room spray at Christmas time and even them I think there are better (and cheaper) Christmassy smelling room sprays...

No comments:

Post a Comment