Friday, February 15, 2013

My Must Konw Secret Tips For Rewarding Fragrance Shopping


Nothing makes me feel happy as much as a new secnt that pleases my nose and makes me think of something new and dreamy. I share few of my shopping tips that has helped me stay on budget while getting to know what's out there.

1. Buy originals brands, knockoffs are a bad purchase. Unless they are priced at knockoff price, you are being scammed!

2. Skip department store prices, do you really need that bag? Chances are you will be paying 30 dollars at least extra because perfumes look so slick and sexy at those stores.

3. Buy them at Amazon.Com, just make sure they are the real deal--reviews are a great tool to get educated and understand what you are buying

4. If you need to go to a store, I find myself suckered into Perfumania stores; they have frequent promotions that can lead to some really good deals at times. I one bought an awesome brand for under five bucks---they do not carry knockoffs.

5. Skip those no label perfume stores at the mall, I can never find myself shopping there, I am all for small business, but how do I know I am getting the real deal. Packaging can also fool you. You can ask them to show you a recipe/supply invoices form a vendor you know.

6. Try new things; do not be intimidated, you might find good things out there that you was not aware of. If they are not something you like, you can always re-gift.

7. Know your style, and your body chemistry. Skip the spicy perfumes in the summer; they do not help make you seem attractive. Fresh and ocean are incredible in the summer time, save the Spicy kinds for the cold winter.

8. Nothing wrong with buying the small size of something new, until you know it matched your style and persona.

9. I am not a big fan of celebrity endorsed fragrance, they often are similar to something you already have, but the markup thanks for the sexy ads and you know what.

10. Skip the gift sets; they are a bad value, unless you know what you want. Some stores like Ross/TJ Max and Marshall have good deals on those, but even with their discounted price I think Perfumania can beat them

No comments:

Post a Comment