Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some Trashy Celebrities Want You To Buy Their Fragrance


I can think of few celebrities whom I consider trashy that are in the business of making one smell good. I do not think of Brittney Spears as a person who knows what good fragrance is, but yet she has more than a dozen of fragrances that seem to do well. Same thing I feel about Paris Hilton, not sure what she has done, but she is a big self-promoter, she is in the fashion business now and has a label  I cannot think of one time when I looked at Paris's clothes and said to myself, she is looking/smelling good.

Then enters the stage Kim Kardashian and her entire clan! No one has done more with so little talent as much as they have. Their product whatever it's is a big success and people buy it, maybe because it makes the news. I do not associate them with smelling good as their troubles and woes are enough for any given person to hold their nose.

Not to forget "Nude" perfume By Rihanna, she used to be a big name, now after her personal choices she made, the fallout of the Chris Brown rage and the way she handled it, I am forever turned off. Her battered images are a reminder of how her judgement is clouded.

As for the guys, I can only think of the Trump perfume, really, isn't this guy a joke? What makes him so good at telling a good smell from a rotten one? I would though take his advise on hair products.


No comments:

Post a Comment