Friday, February 22, 2013

Perfume For You And Your Cat From The Dog Generation



Oh My Cat Perfume by Dog Generation, It's catchy fragrance made for cats and there owners, with top notes of mandarin, bergamot and rosewood; a heart of olive leaf ( a feline favorite  which can only be detected by cats) jasmine, magnolia, freesia, cedar and sandalwood. With base notes of musk, amber and vanilla. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. This is one more way you and your meow can bond.

I decided to take the risk and purchase before I could smell it and I was pleasantly surprised. I used it by brushing my Persian cat a lot and its really nice to spray the brush once in a while with the cologne before I brush her. Verdict: Mild and very pleasant scent! Not the overwhelming type of drug store fragrance smell at all.

My cat thinks she is all-that with this simple clean-smelling perfume for cats and humans. I sometimes spritz it on me too. It is cheerful and girly. I recommend it if you would like to try a cat perfume. On note, make sure you get the original and not some knockoff.

Great, now that cute cats have taken over YouTube, they are ready to take over the beauty business, so the humans are out of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment