Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Skinny On Boss 6 By Hugo Boss For Men


I've been all over when it comes to colognes. Ranging from the regular Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Tommy, and various Avon types that my Mother has gotten as demo's and/or very cheap being a rep. Each of the above brands I have tried varying types from each and many more that I cannot name at the moment. I'm a guy who likes to smell good, and Hugo Boss has some of the best cologne there is. I can proudly say I own every Hugo Boss cologne! Keep on mind this is one of the most imitated men cologne out there--I once bought one imitation that went by the name president. 

Anyways, to the thoughts on the actual product... It has a very pleasant that reminds me a lot of cinnamon. I can best describe its power by using this analogy, say you spray a very heavy dose of 5 sprays. Now with other colognes your going to be asked to leave the room, with this cologne its more potent but not as offensive.

If your looking for something that everyone in your office will know what your wearing when you pull into the parking lot then this isn't your fragrance. If on the other want it to be noticeable when you sit down by the people beside you then this is your fragrance. I would consider this a much sweeter and milder version of the regular Hugo by Hugo Boss that is so popular. Another similar but slightly spicier smelling cologne you may wish to consider if you like this is Lacoste Pour Homme By Lacoste. Another favorite of mine in my picky collection.

Boss#6 is a big hit with the ladies as it seems from the online reviewers, Really! I wouldn't sit here and waste my time writing a review if I were lying! You can't go wrong if you purchase this cologne! I'll be using this until the day I die or if by chance god forbid they discontinue it (I doubt that would ever happen!

It's kind of sweet, but definitely in a manly way. You wouldn't mistake it for perfume, but if you are a real macho man who likes old spice then this is not the cologne for you! If you want a really attractive smell that lasts long but doesn't overpower the room, than buy this stuff, you won't regret it!

This is a real nice perfume. I however noticed a difference in the product package of the first and second consignment. The first product had the BOSS printed smoothly on it while the second one had it more or less embossed. I decided to spray the two products on two different shirts at the same time and observe. About 6 hours after, I could not smell the first product but the second one stayed for well over a day. Both products came from Amazon and I wondered why. In general however it has a sweet scent.

Boss No. 6 is perfect for the fall/winter because of its mellow oaky (possibly not a word) smell that has a sweetness to it. It's not overbearing, so if you specifically don't like punching people in the face with your smell, then this should fit the bill. I wear it during the day at work and I can still smell it by the end of the day. If i'm going out, I might put on another spray just to have it hit the new clothes.

Little tip from my girl; If you wanna try it out, stop by a Sephora in the mall and ask them for a little sample. They'll give you a small vial for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment