Saturday, April 20, 2013

60 Seconds With Georgia May Jagger




When we spilled to a friend that we'd just interviewed the gorgeous Georgia May Jagger, our green-with-jealousy bud immediately blurted: "I want her teeth!" GMJ is one of our ultimate girl crushes, and for good reason. The daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, the stunning 19-year-old has been establishing a modeling career all her own, with notable campaigns with Rimmel London, Hudson Jeans, and, most recently, as the face of Just Cavalli For Her fragrance. We sat down for a Skype sesh with the model and got the details on the campaign, her beauty routine, and the most important style lesson that she's picked up along the way.

What was your first impression of the fragrance? 
"It's very floral and fresh and feminine and sexy. I think you could definitely wear it every day. It works perfectly with the Cavalli brand, and I think it's very young and cool, so it's perfect."



So, those awesome teeth of yours — they're really becoming your iconic look! 
"Yeah, it's really funny, because I never thought about it that much. I almost got braces when I was younger. But I just decided that I didn't want to go through my teenage years wearing braces, and I'd rather just have my teeth and embrace it. I believe that being different is beautiful."


entire post 

No comments:

Post a Comment