Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Perfume, "You're supposed to spray it in between your thighs"




While visiting with TBS "Conan" on Wednesday and blew host Conan O'Brien's mind when she told him how to properly wear a fragrance.

"You don't put perfume on the palm of your hand!" Berry scolded O'Brien.
"Where do you put it? Do you dab a little? I don't know what to do!" he said. "Feel free to touch me anywhere that you want."

The actress has total of five perfumes over the years, was only half-joking. "The way you're supposed to wear fragrance, you're supposed to spray it in between your thighs," she said. "Then it heats up and the aroma rises up all day long. And when you hug somebody you don't leave your scent on them. That's true. That's how you're supposed to wear it."

The revelation made O'Brien's jaw drop. "Oh my God, I've never heard that before. I just time traveled while you were saying that . . . " he said. "My God. That was fantastic."

Maybe this is a joke, I know some of you out there have already tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment