Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Skinny On Kim Kardashian Accord 5 Piece Gift Set


This is the gift set that was sold by the pound just like the celebrity behind it. What I mean is, they tell you the gift set weights 1.15 pounds. Which screams a good deal. The good news if you are a fan of Kim or not so much, with this gift set you can invent your unique Kim scent with this one of a kind gift set. Layer the fragrance with the exotic tuberose, fresh mandarin or sensual vanilla orchid aroma boosters for an enhanced scent all your own.

The set contains eau de parfum spray 1.0 fl oz, 3 aroma boosters: exotic tuberose 10ml, fresh mandarin 10ml, sensual vanilla orchid 10ml


I find her scents to be very feminine and I love when Roa wears them. I've never had a problem with the fragrance fading after just a few hours. Just like her adult videos, her scents last all day on me.

I do love the original Kim Kardashian perfume, and this was a gift to myself for the holidays. A great value with the included three rollerball scents, it allows you to layer and mix the fragrances. I also can just toss one of the rollerballs into my purse for a quick touch up without worrying about spillage. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment