Monday, April 1, 2013

Try This! Perfuming Your Trash!



Many companies invent and market products that makes your home, bathroom, and kitchen smell fresh. Those products are often marked up and often come with little results. You know those paper perfume samples that are stuffed in magazines and end up in the garbage?

There is a way to make use of them at home. I have a garbage can that contains a removable can insert. I open a perfumed sample and slide it between the inside and outside cans, with the perfumed end sticking out. I press that end flat so it won’t interfere with the lid closing.

Now every time I open the garbage can, I smell perfume instead of garbage. I change the sample when I change the garbage bag.
Many folks love perfume inserts and use them in a multitude of areas around the house. This is a lovely scent hint where you can recycle and reuse products.

No comments:

Post a Comment