Saturday, April 6, 2013

Not So Secret! Victoria Secret Ultimate Eau De Parfum Gift Set 12 Perfumes


I have yet to see a perfume gift set that can beat the volume here. Victoria Secret Ultimate Eau De Parfum Gift Set 12 Perfumes Bombshell, Dream Angels Heavenly, Love Is Heavenly, Very Sexy, Very Sexy Touch, Victoria's Secret Angel, Victoria's Secret Angel Gold, Body By Victoria, Sexy Little Things Tease, Sexy Little Things Noir, Rapture, and Incredible


I don't know what Victoria's Secret is. I may never know what she is hiding. That being said, I love the product line and this is no exception. The set is a sampling of each perfume with enough included to give you a good idea if it's a scent you would like to purchase in the full size. We've all purchased a full sized bottle of perfume and had it sit on a shelf in the bathroom gathering dust and whispering to us to throw etiquette aside and re-gift at the first possible opportunity. This set gives you the opportunity to avoid a costly mistake and/or the wrath of Heloise. Love it.

It's perfect for people who like a whole lot of choices and the fragrance was nice from all the bottles. I will be able to get the one I liked the most when i need to. like me who want to tried more scent.I like all the scents in this collection,and it is not strong.but the perfume did not last long.

If people are always telling you about their favorite Victoria Secret scent and you are afraid to buy until you try then this is the kit for you. They have one bottle of each of their scents in small purse size bottles. I never can quite choose my favorite, so this was a perfect gift for myself to change it up daily. The box isn't as nice as some as the other VS perfume gift sets and the bottles aren't the cute miniature versions of their full-size selves, these are essentially the small tester tubes. But this is still a neat set with many great fragrances.

As for the company, they benefit by exposing their prospect customers to what other scents they have and that might have gone unnoticed.


No comments:

Post a Comment