Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Sells Big and The Retruns Are Big Too



Word in the streets that the latest fragrance by Nicki Minaj is two things:

  1. It's selling big to consumers all over the world. Said one reviewer who loves the new fragrance "This is the first celebrity fragrance I have bought and it is well worth the money. It smells like happiness and makes me feel like a glittery fairy floating on a cotton candy cloud! It has a sweet smell, with some subtle fruit undertones, I put it on around 8am and can still smell it around 3pm, so it works great for your work/school day!"
  2. People are are returning the scent...cause its not too good...even i returned my bottle.....smells cheap and looks cheap! thumbs down! "I love the scent however, it doesn't last at all. An hour later and you can not longer smell it. Everyone that has tried it says the same thing. Must be that it doesn't have an oil base to hold the scent.. not sure, but I am very disappointed in the fact that it is virtually undetectable in a very short period of time." said one online reviewer.



No comments:

Post a Comment