Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Elizabeth Arden New Perfume "Untold"


Elizabeth Arden have launched a new women's fragrance called UNTOLD, dubbed a "sensual floral". The name alludes to the many untold facets of a woman. Perfumer Clément Gavarry of IFF composed the perfume explaining,

"When I first arrived in New York, I was struck by the natural confidence, the self-belief, of the women I met; their ability to adapt to any situation and to be open minded...
Perfumer Clément Gavarry at the launch party in New York City.

After that initial impression, you begin to discover the complexities, the facets to their character that are revealed over time. As a perfumer, I started to wonder, can one scent truly capture this woman, when there is so much to her that I do not know? So much that I may never discover?... I wanted UNTOLD to be a harmonious balance of the many facets of a woman, which for me, is the source of genuine beauty. "

The brand made an effort at divulging the sources for their materials in order to stress their commitment to quality, mentioning famous raw materials provider from Grasse, Laboratoire Monique Rémy (LMR) and that, "Therefore, productions are rare, fine and represent the best quality in the marketplace."

Read more 

No comments:

Post a Comment