Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eau de Lacoste Blanc Cologne By Lacoste For Men Colognes


There's not a whole lot of reviews for this cologne yet but wow, let me tell you it smells so good. I used to wear things like Curve Crush, and I wanted a change. I smelled probably 20 colognes and I just kept going back to this one and smelling it. I thought it resembled Gucci Guilty, but it has such a unique smell, fresh, but then a little citrus at the end. It has A lot better staying power than my old Curve Crush, but it's not too strong either, which is very important to me.

This instantly became one of my favorite colognes. I don't like to try to describe a cologne, but I would say light, fresh, fruity? I am a hard sell on colognes that smells like leather and wood. If you are, then I'd stay away from this because this is the opposite of that. This is an all time favorite by most men who like to feel good each time they spray it.

This is something I know that will please folks when I gift it. I've been using Lacoste colognes for the past 4 years or so. The original one I used (and continue to use) is the Lacoste Essential (in the green box). I also have the Red Style In Play, and although good, isn't as good to me as the Essential. I just started using this one (after sampling different ones at a department store) and am extremely pleased at how it smells on my skin. My wife also really likes it...not overpowering by any means, but a crisp, clean smell. Definitely recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment