Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fishing With Dynamite! PherX Pheromone Cologne for Men


Warning: be nice, kind and loving. But also dress well and have confidence. For all the others, there are

pheromones, the naturally occurring chemicals that send out subconscious scent signals to the opposite sex that trigger very powerful sexual responses.

The men of the internet are talking up a product that goes by the name PherX Phermone, which is an 18mg blend of Androstadienone, Androstenol, Androstenone and Androsterone Pheromone
PherX contains the highest concentration of Pure Human Pheromones available. Supposdely, it has been developed by Doctors of Biology and Pharmacology. It comes in a 1oz (30ml) Bottle - Approximately 200 sprays.

So, I tried this product. Everyone around me was much nicer and my husband was all touchy feely which I really like. Is it effective enough to get into someone pants? Maybe not. I think it works well if you are in a relationship or are dating. Its scent is very relaxing. I like the scent so much, I don't wear my own perfumes when wearing this cologne. However, a friend of mine had this to say about the product.

So I have tried Pheromone products in the past and never really saw any results. Today I tried PherX for the first time and I have to say I am really pleased with the results. I rarely have any success with the ladies but this stuff was magic. I picked up to girls in the city and got numbers. For me that has never happened before so I have to say this stuff works. The product doesn't really have a smell so I wouldn't suggest just using it as a cologne but if you are looking for that extra edge I would have to say order a bottle of this stuff asap. Granted, this may not be entirely from the cologne.. I did notice a lot more eye contact from around the room more so than usual. I am so far satisfied with my purchase. I ended the night with getting a phone number and my friends jealous of me.
I cannot confirm for sure that the product works, but I feel that women feel an increased attraction to me while wearing the product. It might be that when you spray it on, you feel you are irresistible and that shows confidence--a very sexy trait.  I notice women checking me out more often and I feel an increase in confidence while wearing. Once again I cannot confirm for sure, it may just be psychological, but at the end of the day the product certainly doesn't hurt or ruin your chances with the opposite sex.


No comments:

Post a Comment