Monday, March 18, 2013

With Hawaiian Ruby Guava Pacifica The Beach Comes To You


I am a fan of Pacifica fragrances, my favorite being Tuscan Blood Orange. I originally bought Ruby Guava for my mother, who was in search of a new fragrance when her long-time Sula one was discontinued. 

I ended up keeping it for myself! Light, airy, and the coconut is a nice ground, even when I'm not usually a fan of "tropical" scents. It's definitely stronger than my Blood Orange but doesn't irritate my sinuses or stir up my allergies. The scent is very nice. It is a lovely combination of coconut and guava. Light and not overpowering. Very nice summer fragrance. Will definitely order from this seller again.

Hawaiian Ruby Guava by Pacifica is a fragrance for women and men. Top note is pomelo; middle note is guava; base note is coconut.

It's a DELICIOUS, intensely tropical scent that seems to "read" differently to various people. I smell gorgeous pink grapefruit; my lover detects oranges; various friends have noted mango, lime, and other tropical essences. Maybe we're just not familiar enough with pomelo or guava here in the States? No matter: I'll happily sniff this tart, exotic fragrance all day long!

If you are a beach bum whose taste include juicy burst of guava, fresh and fruity. It quickly dries down to white floral-coconut combo. Summery daytime scent, light, 1 hour max and it's gone

No comments:

Post a Comment