Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Femalefirst's Perfume Picks And Quick Reviews


The fun and youthful Lovestruck by Vera Wang (It smells clean and a bit fruity, the guava is the most dominant. The musk and the lotus smells gorgeous. The dry down is sweet and musky.).
It's hard not to fall in love with the bottle. Decorate your dressing table even when it's empty. 






Nina Ricci's Nina is favored (This is so sexy, it brings the boys to the yard. It's my signature "going out" scent, it's a bit much for everyday wear. It's a sweet apple scent, similar to DKNY Be Delicious but much more interesting). 


Very Irresistible by Givenchy. (I - and my husband - love this fragrance! I've been stopped so many times by complete strangers to ask what fragrance I'm wearing because they like it. It's a fairly light scent)




Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Balmy, lemony citrus with fresh green accords and some white floral thrown in for good measure. It totally conjures up thoughts of the coastal Italy, the beach, summer, etc for me. When I use this, I think of a perfect romantic vacation. )


Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP 30ml (iI comes of quite sweet on my skin with a bitter edge to it. Slightly musky but not overwhelmingly so. I like the design of the bottle too, it looks like a huge diamond and sits prettily on my vanity table) 
Gucci by Gucci. (beautiful, delicious, feminine fragrance I have ever smelled. It's very soft for daytime but warm and lightly spiced so evening would be good too. Men should like it because it's not flowery.)


The classic scent that will still be adored for years to come. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. released in 2001 Coco Mademoiselle is marketed to women in their 20s and 30s, leaving Chance to the younger crowd, and Coco and No. 5 to the more mature, I guess. For me, the real curse of Coco Mademoiselle is the musk in its base. I like musk in general, but the last couple of years’ new releases have taught me I don’t like, at all, the bug spray-like musk infesting such fragrances as Lanvin Rumeur, Dolce Gabbana The One, and even Guerlain Idylle.

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel: Perfume Review / Fragrance Review
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bo_N6uucaz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment