Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Secret Chikara Cologne Makes Men Irresistible?



This is no ordinary cologne, it's a scented product containing 7 different kinds of human pheromones. The three most common pheromones (i.e. androstenol, androstenone and androsterone) plus four unknown ones are contained in this product. It has a pleasant sweet musky scent but if you apply too much of it, it smells something like baby powder. Like all pheromone products, one must be very careful in how much they use. There is such a thing as an overdose which will make one smell bad especially after it combines with your natural scent.

Different pheromones do different things, for example androstenol makes people more sociable  androtenone is the alpha male pheromone which establishes dominance and androsterone makes women more submissive. I don't know what the four unknown pheromones do, but it certainly makes this a powerful product.

It seems so much easier to get women's attention and strike up conversations out of the blue when wearing this anywhere. The smell attracts them because it does smell nice and the longer you stay around them the better it seems to work. Keep in mind however that these pheromone products will not necessarily get women to just jump all over you. They give you an edge and make it harder for women to ignore you.

When wearing each of the aforementioned products (excluding Androtics) I always received compliments on how nicely they each smelled. I have only tried the scented version of each of the products and never combined any. That being said, I experienced the best results using Chikara. People in general, but women especially, were much more attentive and interested in me. I was hit on more frequently by both women and men (not my desired result, but still flattering in a way) in social settings such as parties and bars. I had the most women get physical with me when using Chikara, compared to any regular or pheromone cologne that I have ever tired. When this happened they were also turned on much more quickly and easily. Additionally, when I occasionally wore it in a non-social setting, such as work or class, people were noticeably warmer and more perceptive to me.

It seems to work well with all ages of women. The main thing I've noticed with women is that they tend to be much more submissive, docile and compliant around me when I'm wearing it. Another thing is that women and even girls tend to do such things as play with their hair and engage in flirtatious behavior around me. I've actually had quite a few women look at me as if they were undressing me with their eyes. One woman I met in a store looked at me like she wanted to devour me right then and there. Just this week I was in the store and struck up a short conversation with a woman and she asked me for my phone number! That same night she called me. It breaks down personal space barriers. Even other men tend to be more helpful and less hostile around me when I wear it.

To conclude, in my personal and unbiased opinion, Chikara is a fantastic product and hands down the best pheromone cologne available out there. Despite some of the amazing claims made by these types of products, in my personal experience, there exists nothing that you can wear that will cause women to completely lose their will around you or find you absolutely irresistible. BUT when using a quality pheromone product, women will become much more comfortable around you much more quickly and possibly more aroused, depending on how you pursue them.

There isn't a more/as effective product available at this or a lower price anywhere. One bottle of Chikara lasted me about 6 months, which is a great value, but it should be noted that, for the most part, I only wore this for date nights and social scenes.  One thing I take issue with is that it doesn't seem to last as long as I would like it. But to be fair, I have huge standards when it comes to how long a cologne should last.  And with the success I have had with it, I would definitely say it is worth the $60 investment. Anyways, I know this review was a bit lengthy, but I hope you found it helpful. Good luck! I have two drawbacks with the cologne though.

No comments:

Post a Comment